Following are 7 blog posts about guerrilla marketing and social media, these are a selection of posts from grass roots bloggers with some great perspectives on the guerrilla marketing ethos applied to social media. Also included are a couple of our more popular posts. Here they are in no particular order:
- John Rob author of Brave New War (@johnrobb) Shares with us some guerrilla weapons that can help execute complex business strategy and processes without traditional business structures in.
- Stephanie @stooffi shares a great guerrilla social media story about 3M on the Penn Olson blog.
- Stephan Spencer @sspencer talks about the Danger of Overusing Online Guerrilla Social Media Tactics. It’s an interesting piece – he veers from our definition of guerrilla marketing but the post is really worthwhile reading. Especially for those who are obsessed with tactics and forget the principles.
- Why Guerrilla Marketing is More Relevant Than Ever by Christian Jurinka (@attackmarketing)
- How Blenz Coffee (@blenzcoffee) used Hyper-Local Guerrilla Social Media Marketing to beat the big guys.
- 19 Guerrilla Social Media Marketing Secrets
- A great blog post by Kate Holmes focusing on Social Media ROI and includes some guerrilla social media anecdotes from the Boston Interactive Blog (@bsinteractive)
What are your favorite guerrilla social media marketing success stories? Post a link or tweet us if you would like to submit a guest post.